Cloud Server Security Guide #
We take the privacy and security of your data very seriously this cloud server securiyy guide outlines our procedures.
- Your Cloud Server will run on either Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016 depending on your requirements and will be hosted in the secure, trusted, Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment. The exact data centre will be chosen depending on your location to optimize speed and performance.
- The Cloud Server is a dedicated instance solely for your use and isolated from any other instances.
- We undertake full backups every night and keep the backups on a 30 day retention period.
- We handle all installs and updates of your applications and always perform a full backup before undertaking any changes.
- When accessing remotely your data does not leave the Cloud Server. Only the display and user interactions are streamed across a protected 128/256 bit SSL secured connection
For further detail on the secure connection please see below
Designed to ensure maximum security both externally and internally #
MyQuickClouds powerful data encryption technology protects all data transmitted externally. Internally, its privacy settings mean each employee has designated access to set applications and files.
State-of-the-art encryption mechanism to protect your data #
MyQuickCloud uses a powerful encryption mechanism (SSL: Secure Socket Layer) for all data transmitted from one computer to another. Only your computers have the keys to decipher the data, meaning that anybody getting hold of the data would not be able to decrypt it. Therefore you can access your Cloud Server from anywhere – your home PC, from a public network or a shared computer, secure in the knowledge that your data is completely safe.
End-to-end encryption of all your data #
MyQuickCloud has 128/256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption built in. All data including screen images, file transfers, keyboard and mouse input and chat text is fully encrypted from end to end. The encryption key is unique for each connection. The access code itself resides on the host computer and is never transmitted or stored on our servers. For this reason, it is impossible, even with the most sophisticated devices, to intercept the data necessary to decode the encryption. Transmissions cannot be hacked or compromised in any way. This technology is used by all secure and payment pages on the internet and is both secure and reliable.