2.Who We Are
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- our site address is https://myquickcloud.com
- our company name is Vedivi Limited (trading as MyQuickCloud)
- our registered address is First floor, 85 Great Portland street, London W1W 7LT.
- our nominated Data Protection Officer may be reached at [email protected]
3.What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- a record of any correspondence between us
- details of transactions you carry out through our site
- details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- processing is necessary for the use of the Vedivi and MyQuickCloud services
5.How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- present site content effectively to you.
- provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- carry out our contracts with you.
- allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- tell you our charges.
- tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at [email protected], and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
6.Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct a periodic review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
7.Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- if we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
- we can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
- we can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.
- we can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. These are the third parties we use to provide the MyQuickCloud services:
- Autopilot: Autopilot USA, 140 2nd Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.: 410 Terry Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109-5210
- Chargify: 122 E Houston Street, Suite 105, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Constant Contact: Waltham, Massachusetts (HQ), Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451
- Salesforce: The Landmark @ One Market, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Google Inc.: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043
- LinkedIn: 2029 Stierlin Ct. Ste. 200 Mountain View, CA 94043
- Live Chat: One International Place, Suite 1400, Boston, MA 02110-2619
- Paypal Group: Unit 6 Blanchardstown, Corporate Park, Dublin, 15, Ireland
- Xero: 101 Green St., 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
9.Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
11.Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
11.1 In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us.
11.2 The right described in section 11.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- the decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the you and us;
- the decision is authorized by law; or
- you have given you explicit consent.
11.3 Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- all personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
12.2 if any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully UK accredited mediator chosen by Vedivi limited before resorting to litigation.
12.3 within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator, the parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
12.4 all negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the parties in any further proceedings.
12.5 if the parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorized representatives of both parties, shall be final and binding on them.
12.6 if the parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by Vedivi Limited.
13 Security Incident Notification
“Customer” means a client of Vedivi who uses the Vedivi Services and for the purposes of this Agreement, is a data subject.
“Customer Data” means the personal data that the Customer provides to Vedivi.
“Security Incident” means the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, Customer Data on systems managed by or otherwise controlled by Vedivi.
13.1 If Vedivi becomes aware of a Security Incident in connection with the processing of Customer Data, Vedivi will:
(a) notify the client of the Security Incident promptly and without undue delay; and
(b) promptly take reasonable steps to minimise harm and secure Customer Data.
13.2 Security. Vedivi shall, as a minimum, implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep Customer Data secure and protect it against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage in relations to the provision of the Services. Since Vedivi provides the Services to all Customers uniformly via a hosted and/or web applications, all appropriate and then-current technical and organisational measures apply to Vedivi’s entire customer base hosted out of the same data centers and subscribed to the same service. Customers understands and agrees that the technical and organizational measures are subject to technical progress and development. In that regard, Vedivi is expressly permitted to implement adequate alternative measures as long as the security level of the measures is maintained in relation to the provision of the Services.
13.3 Details of Security Incident. Notifications made under paragraph 13 (Security Incident Notification) will describe, to the extent possible, reasonable details of the Security Incident, including steps taken to mitigate the potential risks.
13.4 Communication. Vedivi will deliver its notification of any Security Incident to one or more of Customer’s administrators by any means Vedivi selects, including via email. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining accurate contact information and ensuring that any contact information is current and valid.