Your MyQuickCloud Account is where you can update your payment details, add users, download invoices and more.To remove a user from your subscription you just need to log in, delete the user and then update your subscription.
Step 1a – Deleting an Admin User
Admin users cannot be deleted, you must first make the admin user you want to delete a regular user. To do this:
- Log in to your account via https://account.myquickcloud.com
- On the left hand side of the page click “Cloud” > “Users“.
- Click the Admin User you want to remove, then click the green edit icon in the top right corner.
- Untick the Administrator Checkbox and click “Update”.
- Click the, now, green trash icon in the top right and when prompted click ‘Confirm‘ to delete that user
Step 1b – Deleting a User
- For regular users you can simply click the green trash icon in the top right. When prompted, click ‘Confirm‘ to delete the user.
Step 2 – Updating your subscription
- If you haven’t done so already log in to your account at https://account.myquickcloud.com
- Now that your user has been deleted, you just need to update your subscription to make sure you are not paying for that user. Simply click “Subscription” > “Overview” on the left hand side
- Click the green edit icon in the top right hand corner of the subscription section, remove the user and click “Update”.