Step 1 – Un-publish the apps linked to your Host installation
To open the apps management console using the Desktop App:
- Click on the ‘Manage‘ tab to expand the option list
- Click on the ‘Apps‘ icon
To open the apps management console using the Web App:
- Click the Menu button on the top left of the page
- Click on ‘Apps’ under the ‘Cloud’ tab
From the apps management screen, un-publish all the Apps linked to the existing Host computer. You can find more details on the un-publish process in the Managing your existing Apps / Desktops article
Step 2 – Remove the existing Host installation
Please Note: For this step, you need to be on the Host computer.
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the “Start” button and then clicking “Control Panel”. Alternatively, you can also search for Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on “Programs”, and then click on “Programs and Features”.
- In the list of programs displayed, select MyQuickCloud Host and then click on “Uninstall/Change”
Step 3 – Reinstall the Host computer
Add the new Host computer to your cloud by following the How To Add A Host article. Make sure you reboot your host machine after the installation is complete.
Step 4 – Republish your Apps
More details on the publishing of an app in the How To Publish An Application article.
Get in touch with us from your host machine and our support team will be able to log in and take a look.